Don't Miss Out On Latest Posts, Suscribe Now

Simple Text Logo Generator

Posted by Shuheb | 13:52 | , | Comments

Want a fast and easy way to create a text logo for your blog title? Well, Logogenerador is a Web 2.0 tool that helps you to create a text logo in less than 10 seconds! Although this site is in Spanish, but I don't think there will be any problem for English native speakers as it's quite easy for me to follow the steps even I don't know any Spanish word.

Comes in a simple interface, Logogenerador automatically generates a text logo when you enter some words into the textfield, choose your logo style and click on "Generate". Save the image into your computer, upload it into your blog or anywhere you want and you're good to go.

However, it would be better if Logogenerador provides more options such as text font and size.

I have problem downloading the image into my desktop but I managed to copy the image to my picture editor and save it from there. Do you encounter this problem too?